Dec 10, 2011

Fuel that happiness!

When browsing (maybe more shopping ^^) two days ago, I found this welcome mat which I thought had a great quote:
DXLA26_80315_D1228_41_6092

I thought: what a nice thing to do for yourself if you buy a welcome mat like that! But since I already have a welcome mat, I thought: hmmm can I come up with something else.. Maybe I can... .... ....

Taadaaa!!! I have this chalkboard thingy in my hall and so I took some crayons and "borrowed" the quote!

you look nice today - happy thoughts

Okay, so it's not my very own quote, but it still makes me happy everytime I enter my home or just pass by it going from one room into another! Maybe I will go and still get that welcome mat.. (available at H&M online shop)


Other Happiness Quotes I found inspirational:

Think of all the beauty that's still left in and around you and be happy! - Anne Frank

To live happily is an inward power of the soul. - Aristotle

Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. - K.B Indiana (age 14)

No comments:

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...