Feb 28, 2014

Moving back to Lily Razz

Hi Everyone! It's moving day! Today I am moving this blog (back) to my main blog: Lily Razz.


Why? Well, at one point - a few years ago - I made the silly decision to add a blog.. next to my original Lily Razz blog, where I'd blog about crafts.. Hence the blogname "Lily Gets Crafty".. Turns out... two blogs is a hassle, and redundant! Since all my social media is linked to "Lily Razz", I thought moving back would be the right decision..

Are you coming along with me? I'll be giving away an Etsy Gift Card to all of you who do!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Of course! I'll update my feed.

Tsukeeno's said...

I'm moving with you, miss ;)

Unknown said...

Yay! You guys are the best! ^^

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...