Feb 3, 2014

Scrappy, Smashy Love

Until now I had only 'scrapbooked' our holiday pictures, but my mother-in-law gave me this lovely diary from Happinez.
 

It's already filled with some lovely quotes and pictures, so it's very inviting to fill it with more quotes and pictures, drawings and doodles, etc!

I am always intimidated by the wonderful scrapbook creations I see on internet, but I've decided to treat this diary more as a scrappy smashbook, where I can just smash it all in..


I also got this LG PoPo (Pocket Photo Printer) for Christmas. It connects with your Phone through bluetooth, you can adjust the picture (add borders, filters etc.) and you can print out lovely small pictures immediately!

Below pages show what my head felt like the past 2weeks.. chaotic but happy...

Embrace the smashy-ness!

See that 'currently' journaling card? Free printable here!

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That's a great little journal.
When Dave and I first started dating eons ago, I started a scrap book, but I kinda fell away from it after a few years.

Stefanie said...

What a great catharsis for you. It's so artistic and looks fun.

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...