Feb 23, 2014

Short YoP Update

Hello! This will be a very short update since I don't have too much progress to show.. Of my YoP list items I only worked on Sweet Scarf of Mine.

It's nearly finished and I really like the randomness of the stripes.. I only have to finish the tassels/fringe to it. I already finished on one side, but I think they're too short. So I'll have to redo them. I'm excited that I can almost wear it!


Other than that, I released a pattern this week! It's called Fish Candy, it's  a really simple and easy pattern, but I really loved making/designing something amigurumi-like! I'd love to try to continue making my own patterns..


That's it for this update. Have a lovely week!

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm reminded of those peppermint candy swirls from your scarf. Great job on that!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Your fish candy pattern is adorable! I think I have to make some of those!!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Your fish candy pattern is adorable! I think I have to make some!!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

The scarf looks cozy! I love the randomness too!

Anonymous said...

I too love the randomness of the stripes they work so well in the scarf and how cute are those fish, love them and can't wait to see more of your designs if thats what you come up with, best of luck with it.

Lucy Bowen said...

I'm loving all the colours in your projects. The fish are gorgeous - well done!

Dlew said...

Hi I can't seem to find the pattern for these adorable fish, help please.

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie,
It's right here!
https://lilyrazz.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/new-beginnings/

Hugs,
Lily

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...