Feb 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Stripes

Hello you. It's time for WIP Wednesday again, and today is all about stripes. Cuz sometimes I just need to get my stripe on.

The Cozy Wrap is coming along nicely, and I love that I decided not to make it in one color. I think it's about 30cm long now, and I have to decide whether I'll make it longer or not..


Remember Sweet Scarf of Mine I started last weekend? It was just a few rows long then..

 
This is how it's looking today. It's hard to capture the purple yarn color, but I do like it very, very much..


No yarn cut yet, and still stripey!


Happy WIP Wednesday!

4 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Stripe-alicious! Both are looking great.

Unknown said...

Stripe-alicious, love it! Thank you!

Stefanie said...

Ooh! I love that minty combo! You are so good! The scarf is fresh and perfect for spring.

Unknown said...

Thank you Kepanie!

Lily Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...